|Event Date :||Saturday, June 24, 2017|
|Registration Dates :||Friday, March 10, 2017 ~ Friday, June 16, 2017|
ASJJF ASIAN SPORT JIU JITSU FEDERATION
ASJJF - ASIAN SPORT JIU JITSU FEDERATION
Super promo registration:
Marc 15 - March 31: Weight Category ₱1,100 (Philippines pesos)
Weight Category & Open Weight ₱1,400 (Philippines pesos)
Kids fees: Under 15 year old Category ₱600 (Philippines pesos)
April 1 - April 31: Weight category ₱1,300 (Philippines pesos)
Weight category & Open Weight ₱1,600 (Philippines pesos)
Kids fees: Under 15 year old Category ₱700 (Philippines pesos)
Regular registration days:
May 1 - May 30: Weight category ₱1,600 (Philippines pesos)
Weight category & Open Weight ₱1,900 (Philippines pesos)
Kids fees: Under 15 year old Category ₱800 (Philippines pesos)
June 1 - June 17: Weight category ₱1,900 (Philippines pesos)
Weight category & Open Weight ₱2,200 (Philippines pesos)
Kids fees: Under 15 year old Category ₱1,000 (Philippines pesos)
- Registration deadline: June /16/2017
- Last day to correction: June /17/2017
- Registration checkday: June /17/2017
- Schedule release date: June /22/2017
- Brackets release date: June /22/2017
- Final Check Date (Important):
Final Date for checking and correction
- June 17th is the last day to check your registration. All athletes, coaches and instructors are required to check the fighters list for any changes required.
- If you have no opponent in your division, please contact us for a change of division or you automatically get a medal. No refunds will be made.
- Fighters list is official and it will be used to generate the brackets so please be sure to check your details in the fighters list before the final deadline. The brackets will be generated based on the fighters list and awards will only be given to those who are listed in the brackets so please check accordingly.
Changes to your registration
- Please be sure to include the following
> Fighter’s name
> Tournament Name
> Necessary Corrections
- Make sure the subject on the email is “Corrections”
Rules and Requirements for joining the event
- All athletes must be affiliated with a black belt.Your head black belt can be in a different location/country, what’s important is you and the team that you are representing is properly recognized by the head instructor.
- We reserve the right to check your affiliation. Failure to provide any means to contact your head instructor will not be accepted into the event.
- All athletes must bring a valid ID on the event day.
- All athletes must comply to the mall/venue policy:
> Everyone is required to wear their slippers/sandals/shoes at all times except when going into the mats
> No one allowed to walk around shirtless in the venue and especially outside the venue area. If you are done with your match, and would like to take your gi off, please remember to put on a shirt immediately.
|Name :||SM Sea Side City|
|Address :||Cebu Cebu|
- We will not accept registrations after the registration end date
- The registration deadline can be closed before the registration end date if the number of fighters exceed the total number allowed
- Female: only adult categories
|~ March 31, 2017 :|
|~ April 30, 2017 :|
|~ May 31, 2017 :|
|~ June 17, 2017 :|
- * The money must arrive until the day specified otherwise the registration will be cancelled (The registration is considered completed only after the registration fee payment)
- Registration fee refund: only if there are no opponents in your category. There will be no refund in case of: disqualification, weight disqualification, you came late or not coming to the event